Here is a list of book reviews published on this site. If you are a publisher who would like a recent publication reviewed, then please contact me.
- ‘#ReviewArticle – Air Power in Technicolour.’
- Fletcher, David, Medium Mark A Whippet (Oxford: Osprey Publishing, 2014).
- Franks, Richard A., The de Havilland Hornet & Sea Hornet: A Detailed Guide to the RAF & FAA’s Last Twin-engine Fighter (Bedford: Valiant Wings Publishing, 2015).
- Gray, Peter, The Leadership, Direction and Legitimacy of the RAF Bomber Offensive from Inception to 1945 (London: Continuum, 2012).
- Rosier, Air Chief Marshal Sir Frederick, with Rosier, David, Be Bold (London: Grub Street, 2011).
- Wiest, Andrew, The Boys of ’67: Charlie Company’s War in Vietnam (Oxford: Osprey Publishing, 2012).